We invite you to submit special session proposals on any topic related to the broad areas of interest of one of the following EAI INTSYS 2022 conference.
The special session should cover a topic that is contemporary, novel, hot, and complementary to the regular sessions. The special session should be able to generate enthusiasm among the conference participants.
Deadline for Special session/ Workshop Proposals:
31 August 2022
- Conference name (Refer list above)
- Special Session/Workshop Title
- Objectives and Scope of the Special Session/Workshop (half a page)
- A list of main topics of the Special Session/Workshop
- Special Session/Workshop Lead Organizer email address, affiliation, country, and mini-bio.
- Co-Organizer(s) details (email address, affiliation, country) (max 2 organizers)
- A list of potential/expected contributors (optional)
- Paper length
Special session/ Workshop selection
Please note that in case of acceptance of the Special Session proposal, you will be asked to disseminate your call for paper in order to attract submissions. A minimum number of 3 accepted and registered papers is needed for the Session (6 for the Workshops). Special session organizers will be required to review the papers belonging to their session (to this aim sub-reviewers are allowed). These two requirements are mandatory for a Special Session/Workshop to be active.
The criteria for assessment will include:
- Relevance to conference vision/topics and attendees
- Potential to bring in participants to the conference from different audiences
- Overall quality of contribution
- Provides a hands-on, collaborative, and/or active learning environment for attendees
Special session/ Workshop publication
Accepted and presented papers will be published alongside the main conference proceedings as a sub-section/chapter. Paper formats should, therefore, correspond to the templates of the publisher of the main conference.
Special session chairs/ Workshop chairs are invited to engage journals and further publication opportunities.
Researchers interested in organizing Special Sessions/Workshops are invited to submit a formal proposal to the special session chair Dr. Joao Ferreira ([email protected]).